Dear Sirs and Madames,
As you are aware, the Corona virus (COVID-19) is currently spreading rapidly around the world.
In this difficult situation, we as Schirmer Maschinen GmbH do everything possible to protect the health of our employees, customers, suppliers and partners in the best possible way. Our primary task is to prevent or at least slow down the spread of the virus. At the same time, we take it as our responsibility to maintain our operational processes and to fulfil our contractual obligations as good as possible. We are working on this with all our abilities and with all the means at our disposal.
We have already implemented various measures:
- Many of our employees currently work in the home office.
- We have introduced shift work in almost all areas.
- As far as possible, we have separated workplaces.
- Business trips and visitor receipts have largely been discontinued or are being examined in individual cases.
- Internally and externally, we use telephone and web conferences as much as possible.
- All employees are informed and requested to strictly observe special hygiene measures.
- We continuously ask employees about eventual contacts to suspected Corona cases.
- Appointments for service at customer sites are checked and decided on a case-by-case basis.
Unfortunately, due to this exceptional situation, we cannot rule out impairments to ongoing business operations and effects on current orders. However, we will keep you informed. If you have any questions, please contact your personal contact at our company. Service areas such as helpdesk / hotline and spare parts deliveries are largely available for you.
We ask for your understanding and thank you for working in partnership in this difficult times for all of us. Above all, stay healthy!